• Each artist’s may ONLY enter two pieces.
• Your artwork will not be return any artwork will be hung/placed in our new Art Gallery stating 2015.
• Our upcoming Art Show is in Nov. 16, 2014 their art will be showcased along side, original works of art by some amazing California artists and celebrities.
• Categories: Painting, drawing, digital work, airbrushing, photography and mixed media/collages.
• We are ONLY selecting 100 countries, states, region and cities for the art show.
The Ambassadors will select and framed ONLY 12 artworks from the countries, states, region and cities from areas listed below; United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Pacific and Middle East, Oceania, Latin America, Caribbean and Africa
• First come, first served to a maximum of 125 artists from around the world
• Artist Ages 12 – 35
• Your Artwork must be original to the submitting artist’ please signed and dated your work.
• Your Artwork should be no larger than 11 x 17 without frame.
• Sent all artworks to us in a XL-large envelopment with a piece of cardboard in the envelopment to protect your art.
• All artwork will be showcased on the week of the Art Show on our web site.
Dateline for artwork September 1, 2014
The Goodwill V.I.N.T.A Youth Ambassadors and The Neel Parent Advisory Group
Contact Person: Sharon Davis Email: email@example.com Website: theneelcenter.tripod.com/
Phone: (760) 949-1501 or (760) 265-8055