1) All members are invited to submit and are eligible to win!
2) The winner will receive a $300.00 prize, two complimentary memberships and two t-shirts bearing their artwork. NOTE: change to 2 memberships/2 registrations
3) All entries become the property of the California Homebrewers Association.
4) All entries must be received by February 16, 2015. Entries can be sent via e-mail email@example.com in PDF or JPG.
5) All entries must be camera-ready. Pencil or ink line drawings will not be deemed eligible.
6) The decision of the CHA Board is final.
7) The CHA Board reserves the right to use commercial art if none of the entries are considered to be of adequate quality.
8) For examples of prior year’s winning artwork, visit www.calhomebrewers.org and log on, then go to the “Members Only” menu, select the “SCHF” sub menu, and then “Fest History”.
9) If you submitted artwork for the 2014 Festival, which was not held, feel free to dust it off, update it and submit for the 2015 Festival!
So go for it! And feel free to call Christy with any questions. (909) 633-9103.
Remember: artwork submissions are due February 16